[horde] Migrating IMP for another machine

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Thu Jan 12 12:14:17 PST 2006

Huh? You're not being very clear, what are you trying to acheive?

Moving Horde/IMP is one thing, but if you are moving the mail server
backend (or DB even) too then that's another matter.

RTFM for your backed (cyrus, courier, etc). For imap for instance,
there's a nice tool called imapcp. To copy your MySQL DB use mysqldump.

Robin