[horde] Migrating IMP for another machine

Faria digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 12 13:12:52 PST 2006

Robin,

Realy my e-mail is not clear.

I'll try again ...

I have a mail server,  this mail server I have a IMP where my users create
folders, form to put your mails.

I  migrate all accounts from another server.

In another server, when my users try to access your folders, no message
happen.

Still, i don't make total backup, why its message ins´t and folders.
When i try to move a e-mail from a folder, or delete folder the message come
:

try to move the message from folder
[TRYCREATE] UID COPY failed: No such destination mailbox

when i try to delete the folder
DELETE failed: Can't delete mailbox mail/profissionais recebidas: no such
mailbox

I make backup to bds in mysql, but ins´t resolved.

I use IMP with IMAP, Apache 2.0.55 and PHP 4.3.11

How I can to resolve it ?

Rodrigo Faria Tavares
e-mail : rodrigofariat at yahoo.com.br
Analista de Suporte Linux