[horde] fatal error in horde conection to a db

Enrique Llanos V. ellanosv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:44:17 PST 2006

Just in case anyone has a similar problem..

The error i made was to modify the php4 Makefile (in freeBSD) located
in /usr/ports/lang/php4, i added among other flags --with-mysql ( i
assumed i had to do this since i read the horde/DOCS/INSTALL file and
the flags for php there where not set in my Makefile, this was a
mistake since the headers for mysql the system installed after editing
this file where the ones from mysql-client 3.x (as seen in phpinfo.php
"Client API version 3.23.49" ), so i restored my original Makefile and
now it is all good.

Regards.

ELLV

--