[horde] Fwd: Can u help me pls?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jan 14 05:08:37 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von raul at ipn.ro -----
      Datum: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:17:30 +0000
        Von: raul at ipn.ro
Antwort an: raul at ipn.ro
    Betreff: Can u help me pls?
         An: jan at horde.org

Hello. I have a little trouble with my horde system.

I have installed on my system the following:

www-apps/horde-ingo-1.0.2
www-apps/horde-3.0.7
www-apps/horde-vacation-2.2.2
www-apps/horde-passwd-3.0
www-apps/horde-kronolith-2.0.5
www-apps/horde-turba-2.0.4
www-apps/horde-accounts-2.1.2
www-apps/horde-mnemo-2.0.2
www-apps/horde-imp-4.0.4
www-apps/horde-pear-1.3-r3
www-apps/horde-forwards-2.2.2
www-apps/horde-sork-0

After i login, i want to edit my first page of the portal, but i recive
an error:
Fatal error Call to undefined function: haspermission() ... on line 5

I search, i read and i can`t get it work. All other blocks are working
well, only i can`t figure out how to customize first page after login.

Thank you very much.

Raul

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/