[horde] Adding users is not supported

Guido Leisker lists.gl at guido-leisker.de
Mon Jan 16 04:26:53 PST 2006

Marc Fellman wrote:
> How do you authenticate users?
>
> 2006/1/16, Guido Leisker <lists.gl at guido-leisker.de>:
>
>>Hi all.
>>
>>Its the fist time I try to get horde running on my server.
>>Generally it works.
>>
>>But there seems to be no way to add any users (Administration ->
>>Konfiguation -> Users).
>>"Your authenticationsystem does not support adding new users, or that is
>>dissabled"
>>(Dont know the exactly words, because I have the german version)
>>

>>What has to be changed that I can add users?
>>Are horde-users the same like imp-users?
>>

>>Currently there is everyone administrator and logged in automaticly.
>>

>>thanks
>>
>>guido
>>germany
>>--

> Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
>
> Marc Fellman
Ok, the automatic login seem to be the result of the current "Automatic
authentication as a certain user."

But switching to "Login (su) authentication" doesnt work. I assumend
that that requires login with my standard linux user-data?

There is the type "Let Horde Application authentication" but where
should I tell IMP that there are users waiting for an account :) ?