[horde] Adding users is not supported

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:09:53 PST 2006

Well,

I use IMAP authentication (I use horde primary as a webmail
application) and I'm also unable to add users with horde... But I can
use the IMAP server to do so. If you have a MySQL authentication
backend you should be able to add users. I haven't used it because I
just was to lazy (and didn't need) te figure out how to setup MySQL
authentication and using an IMAP server for the mail. (I probably
don't need something else as well ;-) ).

Marc

PS: I'm not sure if you know how you want to use Horde but if you have
a IMAP server you could try to use IMAP as the authentication backend.