[horde] Weather: No location is set

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 16:20:06 PST 2006

Rick,

Thank you for the advice with the script, but no dice.  If I move the
-r, it gives me the second error I mentioned:
    Services_Weather: Connection to DB with
'mysql://horde:PASS@mx1.brokensolstice.com/horde' failed!

I have tried taking down mysql, and running it via tcp instead of unix
sockets and bagging the -r all together -- but I still get the error above.

So, in sum, -r after php doesn't work (gives the PHP Parse error), after
the buildMetarDB.php, gives the mysql:// error above.  Using TCP sockets
doesn't help either.

BTW, the -v doesn't really add much, only this line:
    Services_Weather: Using 'http://weather.noaa.gov/data/nsd_cccc.gz'
as source.

I have verified that I can connect to the db  by doing: mysql -u horde
-p -h localhost

Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Chris