[horde] Weather: No location is set

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 16:56:06 PST 2006

Dammit!  my goof I took the wrong output in my history...

Normally it says localhost.  As another attempt, I hacked the script and
changed it.  I cut and pasted the wrong wrong.  Trust me, it errors out
either way. Sorry to muddy the waters...

I can connect on the command line to either "localhost" or the
hostname.  The script bombs out with either.

Again, sorry to muddy the waters.