[horde] Displaying applications in the Horde menu

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Jan 18 12:52:52 PST 2006

In the setup for any of the Horde applications except for Horde itself,
i can find an option of what should be displayed in the menu. For
example, in Imp's setup on the "External Utilities and Menu" tab there
is an option labelled "Select any applications that should be linked in
IMP's menu". I haven't been able to find the equivalent setting for
Horde itself. Where is that setting located? I'm using Horde 3.0.9.