[horde] Displaying applications in the Horde menu

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Jan 18 14:33:03 PST 2006

Nevermine, i figured it out. I had to add this line to
horde/config/conf.php:

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp', 'ingo', 'passwd', 'turba');

That variable was not defined at all in conf.php, but once i added it
the applications started showing up within Horde's menu. I never found
a way to add them from within the setup interface. I think it would be
a useful thing to have a "Select any applications that should be linked
in Horde's menu" added to Horde's setup, to be consistent with the
other applications.