[horde] app does not appear in admin

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Jan 31 02:00:37 PST 2006

Check the horde/config/registry.php file.  In here you'll find settings for
various modules.  Some have to be enabled before you'll see them in the
config screens.

Look for the dimp module in there.  I don't recall off the top of my head the
specific line to change but it's something like "enabled" or "active", and
gets set to "on" or "true" (I think).  Compare it to IMP or Kronolith - these
will be enabled by default.

HTH

Shawn