[horde] Perms.php

Benjamin Woods bwoods at kite.homelinux.net
Tue Jan 31 21:17:30 PST 2006

hey guys, can someone help me with some errors i am getting with my horde
installation/configuration?

when i goto the front page i get these errors:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde/Perms.php on line 341

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php on line 1168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde/Perms.php:341) in
/home/httpd/html/horde/index.php on line 51

thanks in advance

ps - this is the output from my test.php:
Horde Version
Horde: 3.0.9
Horde Applications
Horde: 3.0.9
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
View loaded extensions
PHP Version: 5.1.1
PHP Major Version: 5.1
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
Wow, a mystical version of PHP from the future. Let dev at lists.horde.org
know what version you have so we can fix this script.
PHP Module Capabilities
Ctype Support: Yes
DOM XML Support: Yes
FTP Support: Yes
GD Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
Iconv Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
Mbstring Support: Yes
Mcrypt Support: No
MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): No
The fileinfo PECL module or the mime_magic PHP extension (see below) will
most likely provide faster MIME Magic lookups than the built-in Horde PHP
magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to install
PECL/PHP extensions.
MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
OpenSSL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
Session Support: Yes
XML Support: Yes
Zlib Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
memory_limit disabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes
session.auto_start disabled: Yes
File Uploads
file_uploads enabled: Yes
upload_max_filesize: 2M
post_max_size: 8M
Required Horde Configuration Files
config/conf.php: Yes
config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
config/nls.php: Yes
config/prefs.php: Yes
config/registry.php: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear
PEAR: Yes
Recent PEAR: Yes
Mail: Yes
Mail_Mime: Yes
Log: Yes
DB: Yes
Net_Socket: Yes
Date: Yes
Auth_SASL: No
Horde will work without the Auth_SASL class, but if you use Access Control
Lists in IMP you should be aware that without this class passwords will be
sent to the IMAP server in plain text when retrieving ACLs.
HTTP_Request: Yes
File: Yes
Net_SMTP: No
Make sure you are using the Net_SMTP module if you want "smtp" to work as
a mailer option.
Services_Weather: Yes
XML_Serializer: Yes

From: Benjamin Woods