[horde] rotten PEAR

Bob Ababurko bob at webstakez.com
Fri Feb 3 19:01:07 PST 2006

Hello all-

First post to the list.....It seems that I am having trouble with a pear
modules.  When I load the test.php page, it is showing that certain
modules are not installed when they are indeed installed and actually
have even been upgraded.  Ahh, well this may very well be were the
problem is....I installed some of the pear modules via the FreeBSD
ports.  It seems as though the modules I install with the pear command
line utility are not being accessed.
I went and deleted all of my freebsd packages(of the PEAR variety) and
installed PEAR from the pear site and the test.php shows that I do not
have PEAR installed.  What gives?

Not sure why this is a problem, but maybe this is as easy as a path
change.  IF this is, can someone please shed some light on it for me.....

Kind Regards,
Bob