[horde] Login Page

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 9 12:08:53 PST 2006

Renata Gazzi wrote:

> Hello guys!!
>

> I want to customize my login page and I've a couple of questions:
>
> 1) how can I insert my url at the bottom of the page?

    Well there are many ways to go about doing this, but this is the
kludiest :)

    Look in imp/templates/login/login.inc

    and look for these lines

</form>

Replace them with

www.something.somewhere.somehow.net

Before the hue and cry goes up about how ugly this is,
yes I know, but it will do what is needed without too
much skill, thought or risk of breakage.

Yes learn some advanced HTML/PHP?CSS and a "better"
solution will present itself.

This solution is so , like 20th Century. :)
Late-Late 20th Centrury - it's retro.

> 2) how can I enlarge the Login button? I found the
> /horde/templates/login/login.inc file, but I don't know how to change the
> button's size....

    In horde/themes there is a file screen.css
.button {
    font-size: 11px;
    font-family: Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif;
}

Change the 11 to somethinmg bigger like 32 (OK that's too big, but you
get the idea)

    Look for these lines

> Can you help me?!

    I dunno? Did I? I hope so.