[horde] Login Page

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:31:14 PST 2006

Quoting Ron Hall <ron.hall at mcgill.ca>:

>> I want to customize my login page and I've a couple of questions:
>>
>> 1) how can I insert my url at the bottom of the page?
>>
>     Well there are many ways to go about doing this, but this is the
> kludiest :)

If you use Horde logins, put the url/html in horde/config/motd.php
or if you use IMP logins, put the url/html in horde/imp/config/motd.php

> Before the hue and cry goes up about how ugly this is,
> yes I know, but it will do what is needed without too
> much skill, thought or risk of breakage.

Seems like the motd.php files would be much easier, require less skill
and thought, and cause less risk of breakage...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!