[horde] IMAP users management through Horde Admin Pages

Jo jo at moka-works.com
Mon Feb 13 04:08:14 PST 2006

Hello all

I'm running Horde 3.0.9 IMP 4.0.4 and DBMail 1.2.11(Mysql 4.1.15) on an
up to date debian testing box. I authenticate against DBMail via IMP
and Authentification module is configured as a Mysql Driver. Things
goes pretty well on this point and I can change create and modifiy
users into the "users" table in DBMail.

Since DBMail needs more than to add a record into his  "users" table to
create a mailbox, I would like to know if one of you guys have eard
about a way to manage users through the Horde Admin pages with a
configuration like mine. According to me there is Two solution ; first
run SQL query to the DBmail DB, second to run the DBmail shell client.
But I have no idea of how to do this.

Any idea?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Josquin.

PS: I found a hook in the archive list but the "hook" doesn't for me
and looks like it was written for a older horde release. I'v try to
worked around without success.