[horde] Passwd and Cyrus IMAPD

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Mon Feb 13 22:25:46 PST 2006

Hello!

Is anyone here running passwd with Cyrus IMAP server using sasldb
authentication? What kind of passwd backend are you using?

I used to run Oliver Kuhl's sasl backend which he posted to this list
back in 2003. It ran quite well for me, but now it seems that upgrading
perl from 5.6 to 5.8 broke it and I'm too far from being a Perl expert
to be able to fix it. So I'm thinking I should implement one of the
'official' backends, but I'd like to avoid chasing wild geese and pick
the 'right' backend on first try. Any hints appreciated.

--
Toomas Aas