[horde] Active Directory Hooks

Stephen March smarch at onehealth.ca
Mon Feb 13 23:50:28 PST 2006

I don't have a working example, but keep in mind that you cannot do an
anonymous bind with ldap to active directory, you must bind with a
user that has permissions in the tree.  Once you're able to
successfully bind you will have to tweak your queries from the horde
examples provided, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Are you getting any error messages while trying to access AD that
might help troubleshoot?  I would suggest the issues are with
accessing AD via ldap & php and not specific to horde. If this is the
case we can take this discussion offline and you can e-mail me directly.

Cheers,
~Stephen

----- Message from hal at mrc.tas.edu.au ---------