[horde] Browser choice

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Feb 18 11:16:45 PST 2006

Quoting Ed Form <ed.form at workgroupsolutions.co.uk>:

> There is one small drawback to Opera running in this mode; the toolbar
> at the top of the horde screen doesn't float properly, so views with
> lots of icons on the bar, and the 'My Calendars' drop-down list,
> actually have some of the icons below the the toolbar. Choosing a
> suitable colour scheme in the display properties means this isn't too
> much of a problem, but it woould be good to know whether Opera itself is
> defficient here, or whether the horde code could be massaged to take
> account of this situation.

The menu is an unordered list of floated elements; this makes sense
semantically and is quite styleable. The downside is that we haven't
found any way to keep such a floated list from wrapping.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships