[horde] User template

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 25 17:08:56 PST 2006

Quoting Chris <grooveman at comcast.net>:

> It seems that my users do not care for the defaults of most Horde
> components.  Setting them all up by hand is extremely time consuming.

Assuming you are talking about preferences, you can set the defaults in
the config/prefs.php files.  You may still need to create a dummy account
and configure it, then copy the values out of the sql database and put
it in as defaults in the appropriate config/prefs.php file.  This is because
some of the data will be stored serialized, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!