[horde] imp and ingo (cvs HEAD)

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 04:11:16 PST 2006

Hi,

Since I updated to the HEAD imp and ingo, I have experienced a
problem, whereby if ingo has moved messages from the cyrus imap INBOX,
eg to SPAM folder or to list folder, then the links to the messages in
the INBOX are now pointing to different messages.

eg if 1 message has been moved from the INBOX, all the links clicked,
actually open the message above them in the list. This is also a
problem for deleting messags.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Tom