[horde] A question about unserialize adb Private Addressbooks

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 27 07:58:32 PST 2006

Howdy

I posted last week about a tool for extracting Private Addressbooks into
text for import.
I realized that while this maybe a solution to my problem, the real
problem lay in the
inability for the perfs.php portion of Turba to unserailize that data
properly. This was
due in part to some accented characters and some smart quotes that had
been converted
at some point in the process to <92> encoding (that is to say it turned
into what looks like
a hex 92). Needless to say hand patching is a possibility, but I was
wondering if there were
options to unserailize that might get it over these problems.

thanks