[horde] Problem with Blacklist

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:32:46 PST 2006

2006/2/27, digitalflash <bryan at digitalflash.com>:

> I am using Horde webmail to access an email account. The problem is that,
> even though my "filters" screen shows that blacklist is enabled, it is not
> actually screening the addresses on the blacklist.
>
> I have tested this using another address: i.e., adding that email address to
> the blacklist. Test emails show up in my inbox rather than the "blacklist"
> mailbox I set up to receive blacklisted email.
>
> I'm not getting any error messages, it's just not working. Any ideas as to
> why this might be? Thanks for the help.

I've got the same problem and it sometimes seems to be related on
other filters. So if the filter doesn't work with only balcklisted
stuff it could work (all of a sudden) when tehere is another message
that should be filtered based on another filter. I haven't found much
logic yet in this behaviour.

Sorry no solution but more like a "me to".  ;-)

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman