[horde] Problems with Compose Message

Lee Evans horde at leeevans.org
Wed Mar 1 04:43:18 PST 2006

On a similar note, I have configured a shared addressbook which contains all
members of staff at my company.

If I enter a name in the 'To' field this is correctly expanded by matching
with the address book, unless there is more than one potential match.

If two or more matches are found, it notifies me as such but does not offer
the choice of which match to use. It simply leaves the unresolved name in
the field.

I have to press the 'resolve names' button to re-check the names and then be
presented with the matches - it would be better if when leaving the
To/CC/BCC fields it checked the names in the same way as the 'resolve names'
button and offered a choice where multiple matches are found

Is this intended behaviour or simply a glitch? I've tried unsuccessfully to
alter this behaviour myself.

Thanks
Lee