[horde] Horde 3.0.4 from OpenBSD ports doesn't work!

snoop@email.it snoop at email.it
Wed Mar 8 11:29:30 PST 2006

Tried both solution .... doesn't work! :-(
Every time redirect on www.horde.org !!!
I've tried to manual insert an account for the administrator in the horde db but it's the same.
Any other suggestion?
Thanks all for your time!

P.S. Now my default postgresql socket directory is /var/www/tmp.

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:51:47 +0100
"B.O.F.H." <bofh at null-route.org> wrote:

> Make sure you have the socket for postgresql defined correctly
> and hard-linked into /var/www/tmp.
>
> Alternative: Start postgres such that the socket ends up in
> /var/www/tmp and the symbolic link back to /tmp for all other
> applications.
>
> --
> The Right Bastard
>
> snoop at email.it wrote:
> > Thank you very much, your tricks (creation of /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/hosts into web server chroot) solved the datatree db connection problem!
> > But not work properly again.
> > Now, every time I refresh the login page a very quick connection was established and dropped to the postgresql server
> > *******************************************************
> > LOG:  connection authorized: user=horde database=horde
> > LOG:  disconnection: session time: 0:00:00.07 user=horde database=horde host=::1 port=31929
> > *******************************************************
> > but every login (correct or incorrect) that I try redirect me to the horde project web page. Imp login page redirect immediately to the same page and don't permit login.
> > I don't understand what's wrong!!
> > Maybe I must populate horde db or any other table by hand??
> > Thank you very much for your help.
> >

> > On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:41:38 +0100
> > Andreas Vögele <voegelas at gmx.net> wrote:

> >> On OpenBSD, httpd will chroot to /var/www by default. You've got to
> >> create /var/www/etc/hosts and/or /var/www/etc/resolv.conf so that Horde
> >> can lookup host names. You ought to create /var/www/tmp, too. Make sure
> >> that the www user can write to the tmp directory.
> >>
> >> Alternatively, you could run httpd with -u.
> >>
> >> --
> >

> >  --
> >  Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
> >
> >  Sponsor:
> >  DVDNetRent: il primo noleggio on line senza spese di spedizione, per ricevere comodamente a casa i tuoi DVD preferiti!
> >  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?midF31&d=8-3

 Sponsor:
 Telefona con Email.it Phone Card, tanti minuti di conversazione con il massimo del risparmio, clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid&87&d=8-3