[horde] login/logout bug?

Gabriel Sere gsere at tecnet.com.uy
Wed Mar 8 12:39:38 PST 2006

In the last release of Horde, seems there is a problem
unregistering the session at logout. If I did not
close the browser and just try to login again using
a different user/pass, I'm getting back into the previous
session.

This seems to be a lack of cookie destroy in the
logout process. I solve the problem adding the following
lines before the "unset($_SESSION['imp']);" at line 46
in ../imp/login.php:

> if (isset($_COOKIE[session_name()])) {
>    setcookie(session_name(), '', time()-42000, '/');
> }

which I get from the php site under session_destroy()
examples.

Gabriel.