[horde] Horde Left Framset Empty

Ng Ka Wai ngkawai at elixir.com.hk
Wed Mar 22 08:07:54 PST 2006

Dear all,
    I am using new version horde 3.1 and imp 4.1. Using imp for
authentication.

    horde config file:
        $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
        $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';

    And make sure that in path /horde/imp/config/servers.php file is
correct.

    I can login successful. After login, the left frameset is empty and
In the bottom of left hand side IE is continuing to load frameset but it
is not successful (i.e. /horde/services/portal/sidebar.php).

    Would you tell me that how to solve the problem?

Regards,
Ka Wai