[horde] General Login Issue

Matthew Morvant mmorvant at bigfatreddog.com
Thu Mar 23 08:19:29 PST 2006

Hello All,

I have just installed a new server and prepared it for horde.  I installed
Horde in accordance with the WIKI (For FC4).  After installing I setup the
databases using the sql scripts for each module.  Once setup I was able to
get in and configure the application settings for all modules.  I never had
to log in at first I just browsed to the site that I installed horde to and
was let in.  I was (still am) having issues with my mail setup so I left the
horde web site alone for a little while to see about it.  When I returned to
check some of the settings I was now being prompted to login.  However
nothing I try will let me in.  I checked the db and found one user "admin",
I "think" the password is "admin" but am not sure (as it is hashed).  I
tried that and didn't work.  I found another section that said the default
Administrator pass was "mailadmin", but that didn't work either.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

TIA