[horde] WG: Problem on installation horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Mar 24 03:58:56 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von leventildeniz at istanbul.edu.tr -----
      Datum: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:03:41 +0200
        Von: Levent ILDENIZ <leventildeniz at istanbul.edu.tr>
    Betreff: Problem on installation horde
         An: consulting at horde.org

Hi!!

I want  to installing horde on fedora core 4 with your cvs procedure. but
per try I am looking below error messages(I can try manual installation and
I look same error message) ;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Registry::hasInterface() in
/var/www/html/horde/config/prefs.php on line 139 or

A fatal error has occurred

horde is not activated

Details have been logged for the administrator.

How can I solve this problem????

Levent ILDENIZ

Istanbul Univesity

System-Network Administrator

***  Bu mail Antivirus taramasindan gecmistir (ISTANBUL  UNIVERSITESI)
***  This e-mail was scanned by Antivirus.    (ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY)

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/