[horde] Traduction doesn't work with Horde 3 ?

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 26 09:19:38 PST 2006

Quoting pierre-louis at gingembre.org:

> Hi,
>
> I'm desesperately trying to translate my Horde application in French
> but it seems that I don't undersatnad exaclty what I have to do...

Absolutely nothing.  It is already translated.

The only thing you need is proper support for gettext() in your php
installation, and proper support for French in your systems (server
and clients).

> So if anybody could bring me help to translate my Horde3/Imp4, it
> woulb be so please...

See the faq for some help on gettext() and system language support.
If you want any help, you'll need to specify OS, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!