[horde] CSS problem in Horde CVS HEAD?

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 01:38:29 PST 2006

Hi All,

I've got some strange effects while using horde (latest -NOW- CVS HEAD
version). It appears that there are some problems with the screen.
- When I send a message the screen that reports that it was sen OK is
not showing the buttons correctly.
- When I refresh the imp E-mail list the butto'n text is invisible
(except the INBOX button) The background is white (and the text).

I didn't see any strange updates to CSS files but I could be missing something.

--
Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman