[horde] CSS problem in Horde CVS HEAD?

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 01:54:44 PST 2006

2006/3/27, Marc Fellman <marc.fellman at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> I've got some strange effects while using horde (latest -NOW- CVS HEAD
> version). It appears that there are some problems with the screen.
> - When I send a message the screen that reports that it was sen OK is
> not showing the buttons correctly.
> - When I refresh the imp E-mail list the butto'n text is invisible
> (except the INBOX button) The background is white (and the text).
>
> I didn't see any strange updates to CSS files but I could be missing something.

I did some additional searching:

[Mon Mar 27 11:43:42 2006] [error] [client 999.999.999.999] File does
not exist: /var/www/html/horde/themes/ie.css, referer:
http://www.fellman.nl/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php
[root at PDC-linux httpd]# locate ie.css
/var/www/html/horde/themes/ie.css
[root at PDC-linux httpd]#

Although locate (updated last night) reports ie.css available it isn't
there anymore. Is this file removed? If I look in my horde-cvs mail's
I see that it "should be dead?". (By Chuck 23-03-2006)

I made a link (ln -s) from ie6_or_less to ie.css, set the access
rights and now it looks ok.

It looks like something wasn't updated yet?