[horde] Traduction doesn't work with Horde 3 ?

pierre-louis@gingembre.org pierre-louis at gingembre.org
Mon Mar 27 23:25:25 PST 2006

I found my problem about translations...
In fact, my Debian system was not really well configured ! I've done a
"dpkg-reconfigure locales" and there I've seen that only fr_FR at euro
was validated. So I've added all fr_FR locales and the problem was
solved in my Horde framework.

Thanx to those who gave me help and sorry about the ridiculousness of
my problem...

See ya
--
PL