[horde] inital session Id problem

Pedro Vieira pedro.vieira at filbox.com
Tue Mar 28 11:55:37 PST 2006

Hi everyone..

I gues that I installed Horde correctly but I can't make the initial
configuration.

After I went to www.my.server/horde/test.php I went to
www.my.server/horde/ and I was redirected to login.php?Horde=some-session-ig
But all i can see is the form asking me for the username and password?

Any ideias about what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance! :)

Pedro

Where goes the output of my test.php:

  Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.1

  Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.1

  PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
      <http://www.filbox.com/horde/test.php?mode=phpinfo&url=%2Fhorde%2Ftest.php>
    * View loaded extensions
      <http://www.filbox.com/horde/test.php?mode=extensions&url=%2Fhorde%2Ftest.php>
    * PHP Version: 4.3.10-16
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 10
    * PHP Subminor Version: 16
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * *You are running a supported version of PHP.*

  PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: *Yes*
    * DOM XML Support: *Yes*
    * FTP Support: *Yes*
    * GD Support: *Yes*
    * Gettext Support: *Yes*
    * Iconv Support: *Yes*
    * IMAP Support: *No*
    * LDAP Support: *No*
    * Mbstring Support: *Yes*
    * Mcrypt Support: *No*
      *Mcrypt is a general-purpose cryptography library which is broader
      and significantly more efficient (FASTER!) than PHP's own
      cryptographic code and will provider faster logins.*
    * MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): *No*
      *The fileinfo PECL module or the mime_magic PHP extension (see
      below) will most likely provide faster MIME Magic lookups than the
      built-in Horde PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for
      information on how to install PECL/PHP extensions.*
    * memcached Support (memcache): *No*
      *The memcache PECL module is needed only if you are using the
      memcached SessionHandler. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information
      on how to install PECL/PHP extensions.*
    * MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): *Yes*
    * MySQL Support: *Yes*
    * OpenSSL Support: *Yes*
    * PostgreSQL Support: *No*
    * Session Support: *Yes*
    * XML Support: *Yes*
    * Zlib Support: *Yes*

  Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: *Yes*
    * memory_limit disabled: *No*
      *If PHP's internal memory limit is turned on and if not set high
      enough Horde will not be able to handle large data items (e.g.
      large mail attachments in IMP). If possible, you should disable
      the PHP memory limit by recompiling PHP /without/ the
      "--enable-memory-limit" flag. If this is not possible, then you
      should set the value of memory_limit in php.ini to a sufficiently
      high value (Current value of memory_limit: 64M).*
    * safe_mode disabled: *Yes*
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: *Yes*
    * session.auto_start disabled: *Yes*

  File Uploads

    * file_uploads enabled: *Yes*
    * upload_max_filesize: 2M
    * post_max_size: 8M

  Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: *Yes*
    * config/mime_drivers.php: *Yes*
    * config/nls.php: *Yes*
    * config/prefs.php: *Yes*
    * config/registry.php: *Yes*

  PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here
      <http://www.filbox.com/horde/test.php?mode=unregister>

  PEAR

    * *PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path)*:
       /var/www/mysite/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear
    * PEAR: *Yes*
    * Recent PEAR: *Yes*
    * Mail: *Yes*
    * Mail_Mime: *Yes*
    * Log: *Yes*
    * DB: *Yes*
    * Net_Socket: *Yes*
    * Date: *Yes*
    * Auth_SASL: *Yes*
    * HTTP_Request: *Yes*
    * File: *Yes*
    * Net_SMTP: *Yes*
    * Services_Weather: *Yes*
    * Cache: *Yes*
    * XML_Serializer: *Yes*

--

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."