[horde] Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:24:00 PST 2006

Hello,

I am new to horde and so if I am posting to the wrong list, please let me
know!

I have installed horde from CVS to work with a kolab server.  Got a couple
problems and wonder if some kind person could help me out.

The left menu shows up find when I browse to the login page.  But, after I log
in, there is nothing but white space where the left menu should be and
"Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success."

This same message also shows up when I go to kronolith.  I find it odd that my
All Day events show up, but none of my timed events show up.

Any clues?

Thanks!