[horde] Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 11:54:36 PDT 2006

I'm also noticing that I am getting the following error in my apache log when
ever I access my calendar:

[Sun Apr  2 14:51:39 2006] [error] PHP Notice:  Failed to retrieve user's DN:
[0] Success in /kolab/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 842
[Sun Apr  2 14:51:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning:  PEAR_ERROR_EXCEPTION is
obsolete, use class PEAR_ErrorStack for exceptions in /kolab/lib/php/PEAR.php
on line 862
[Sun Apr  2 14:51:39 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate
non-existent class:  exception in /kolab/lib/php/PEAR.php(863) : eval()'d
code on line 1