[horde] logo image regarding....

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Mar 29 00:12:27 PST 2006

Dear List:

I am trying to display the photo of the logged in person at the place of logo. I
wrote the following script in horde/conf.php.  But, I don't get any data for
Auth::getAuth?  I want to get the username in conf.php and want to point to the
respective jpg file based on username for 'logo''image'.

Please let me know, how will I get username in horde/conf.php?

Regards,
Anant.

$username = Auth::getAuth();
$filename = '/home/horde/' . $username . '.jpg';
if (file_exists($filename)) {
     $conf['logo']['image'] = 'http://isacmail2.isac.dos.gov.in/' . $username .
'.jpg';
} else {