[horde] patch question

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Mar 29 13:52:16 PST 2006

>But I suggest you make a fresh install of 3.1.1 instead, because you
>would miss some things that can't be patched otherwise, like images or
>translations.

How often do you suggest doing a fresh install instead of patching?

So far the only time i've noticed problems with patching was when going
from 3.0.9 to 3.1; for that upgrade i needed to download the full
source and copy a number of binary files over. Prior to that i had
installed 3.0.6 and used patches when each new release came out.