[horde] couple questions

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:30:33 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

How do I successfully move a horde installation?  I want to move it from
web_directory/horde to web_directory/webmail.

Also, I'm still having huge issues with getting the left menu to work.  I have
it enabled in under options.  But, the only thing that shows up is a big,
white column with "Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success."  Everything
else works except for kronolith where I get that same message and only my All
Day events will show up but none of my timed events.  If anyone has any ideas
on how to fix this, please help me!

Thanks!
Alan