[horde] Preferences not saving after CVS update.

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Thu Apr 13 14:23:56 PDT 2006

I find that after CVS updating my test box that preferences are not
saving. Can't see any errors in either horde.log nor httpd/error_log.

I'm using MySql as the backend. Preferences are *read* but any changes
not saved back.

Reverting to a saved copy (4th April) of Horde and installing its
framework makes it work again.

Tried installing a fresh install of just Horde & Framework from CVS and
recreating Horde DB from scratch and get the same problem.

Bug ? , or have I done something very silly?

Andy.