[horde] storage indicator

Enrique Llanos V. ellanosv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:08:36 PDT 2006

Well,  my imap server is a dovecot and its not in the same server
where horde is installed and the users are in yet another server
stored in a mysql db, so 'command' wont work, 'cyrus' and 'courier'
drivers probably wont work either.

I know this is an unusual scenario, but i could use any help.

tnx a lot in advanced

ELLV

p.s: excuse for the late reply, ive been out of town.

On 4/10/06, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von "Enrique Llanos V." <ellanosv at gmail.com>:
>
> > mail quota graphic indicators, for the clients to know the percentage
> > (or the megabytes) of space they are using.
>
> You only need to enable quota support in IMP's config/servers.php.

> >> Are you talking about a mail quota, or a disk storage quota, or....?
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

BSc. Enrique Llanos V.