[horde] storage indicator

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:26:08 PDT 2006

Quoting "Enrique Llanos V." <ellanosv at gmail.com>:

> Well,  my imap server is a dovecot and its not in the same server
> where horde is installed and the users are in yet another server
> stored in a mysql db, so 'command' wont work, 'cyrus' and 'courier'
> drivers probably wont work either.

But where are the quotas?  That is what one needs to know.

Is your dovecot server able to report the quota status?  If no, what is
(your sql server, your disk server, ldap server, ...)?

> I know this is an unusual scenario, but i could use any help.

Need to know above info...  Can't tell you what is possible if we don't
know where your quotas are located/enforced/reported.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!