[horde] Minimize horde context menu icon looks bizarre...

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Wed Apr 19 13:47:02 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Just read my email and I forgot a word in

"Its not that much of a big deal but like you its "Huh?"

should have been

Its not that much of a big deal but like you "say" its "Huh?"

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350