[horde] Shibboleth Authentication module

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 24 11:22:39 PDT 2006

Quoting Cassio Nishiguchi <cassio at protectnetwork.org>:

> I'd love to see this integrated into the official distribution!  Jan, let me
> know what I need to do to make this happen.  I'd also appreciate any feedback
> and suggestions so I can improve this module.

Here's a version tweaked for coding standards (see
horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS) and generally cleaned up a bit. If you
want it to be included, just make sure you're okay with it being
licensed under the LGPL like the rest of the framework code, and if
this cleaned up version works for you, we can add it into HEAD. I
don't think there's really anything else. :)

-chuck