[horde] Horde/imp in openbsd apache chroot

Antonio Julio Florido Sosa antoniojuliofs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:17:07 PDT 2006

Hello list,
I have a OpenBSD 3,8 in chroot with php, mysql;
with himself not to make work horde/imp
horde v3.1.1
imp v4.1.1
apache Apache/1.3.29 (Unix)
mysql  Ver 12.22
PHP Version 5.0.4
courier-imap
imap auth
in chroot,
after login of authentication says to page nonfound or error to me dns;

In chroot I have the following archives:

/var/www/usr
# ls -R
lib     libexec local

./lib:
libc.so.38.2        libncurses.so.10.0  libutil.so.11.0

./libexec:
getty ld.so

./local:
bin lib man

./local/bin:
buildhash       icombine        ispell          munchlist
findaffix       ijoin           ispell-config   tryaffix

./local/lib:
ispell

./local/lib/ispell:
american.aff        americanmed+.hash   british.hash        default.aff
american.hash       british.aff         britishxlg.hash     default.hash

./local/man:
man1 man4

./local/man/man1:
buildhash.1  findaffix.1  ispell.1     munchlist.1  tryaffix.1

./local/man/man4:
english.4 ispell.4
#

Horde is configure via hands and web admin (horde framework),
out chroot it working , but in chroot have this problem.

as I can please put horde in chroot in openbsd box?

--
Antonio Julio Florido Sosa