[horde] Horde/imp in openbsd apache chroot

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Tue Apr 25 14:11:58 PDT 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Antonio Julio Florido Sosa wrote:

> Hello list,
> I have a OpenBSD 3,8 in chroot with php, mysql;
> with himself not to make work horde/imp
> horde v3.1.1
> imp v4.1.1
> apache Apache/1.3.29 (Unix)
> mysql  Ver 12.22
> PHP Version 5.0.4
> courier-imap
> imap auth
> in chroot,
> after login of authentication says to page nonfound or error to me
> dns;

Yes, you can run Horde in the OpenBSD httpd chroot.  I have it
running on a few systems in this manner.  You have to copy some
things into the chroot (as you've already done).  I don't know what
error you're getting, and I'm afraid I don't understand your English
very well.  :(

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting