[horde] Once again - LAG

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 30 11:33:34 PDT 2006

Quoting Algirdas Brazas <lists at digital.ktu.lt>:

> authentication - it just stops working. When trying to login I just see
> apache using
> 100% of my CPU for a long time (10 minutes app.) and get nothing.

You need to reconfigure your imap server for the new folder/namespace
changes, etc.  See the wiki for info.  It is indexing your whole hard
drive.

> What should i do? Switch back to horde version of little less than a
>  year ago?

No, either fix your imap server, or use the work-arounds on the wiki
to fix the imap server, or use the workarounds in the code (not sure
if they are in the release version or just CVS HEAD, but I think they
are in the latest release versions).

Also, edit your turba/sources.php to remove any unneeded entries.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!