[horde] Horde new installed - error message

Michael Neurohr michael_neurohr at gmx.at
Sun Apr 30 14:24:46 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm running Horde since December in version 3.0.8.
Today I installed Horde on a new server. I installed version 3.1.1.
I only put the MySQL Table of the existing installation to the new one. Can
I do that?
My problem is the following:
When I log in, at the new installation, I get an error message in the left
frame above like that:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for logmessage() in /usr/share/php/Horde.php on
line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde.php:45) in
/var/www/vhosts/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Horde.php:45) in
/var/www/vhosts/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

You can see it also on a picture at http://www.neurohr.at/horde.jpg
What is going wrong, what should I change?

Hope that anyone can help me.
Michael Neurohr

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer