[horde] Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:19:24 PDT 2006

I have not been able to figure out this error.  I am using the latest
kolab server and the latest cvs version (just updated).  But I still
get the error "Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success" when using
kronolith. That same error also shows up in place of the left menu
which doesn't show up at all (except for white space where it is
suppose to be and that error).  I have not been able to find any
documentation anywhere on what could be causing this problem.  It
seems that none of the other kolab users have the issue since I can't
find any help on it.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm at my wits end!

Thanks!
Alan