[horde] weather.com module

horde@chosenofgod.com horde at chosenofgod.com
Wed May 3 18:36:27 PDT 2006

   My hosting service recently upgraded their PHP version to 5.1.2,
and installed the necessary PERL modules to allow me to use the
weather.com service. I keyed in a city and state, and it works,
however it displays the following error message (three times
actually) directly above the weather.com box displaying the data:

   WARNING:  mkdir() [function.mkdir[1]]: No such file or directory in
/USR/LOCAL/LIB/PHP/CACHE/CONTAINER/FILE.PHP on line 339

   How do I fix this error? Or what settings might my host need to
adjust?

Links:
------
[1] ../services/portal/function.mkdir